Monday, May 11, 2009

All that's known

Yesterday was probably my ideal day. What started out sad-ish (saying goodbye to friends moving out for the summer) turned into delightful (shopping adventures) and ended wonderfully (Spring Awakening and ensuing adventures).

Mor, Marla and I took our chances on student rush for Spring Awakening (playing until the end of May at Boston's Colonial Theater) and it was well worth it. $25 got us front row seats, close enough to make eye contact with the cast during parts of the show (which we did, by the way). The show itself was phenomenal, I really recommend you see it... the music's great, the cast has huge energy, and it's fun to watch. Plus, they're all really young - mostly all around my age, which kind of makes you want to be best friends with all of them.

Because I have some stalker skills left over from my concert days, we met up with some of the cast after the show at the stage door...

Kyle Riabko, male lead

Us with half the cast/orchestra

Pretty girls.

... and then we ended up on the T home with them. Kind of uncomfortable (seem stalker/creeper-like? yea..) but kind of delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment