Monday, January 5, 2009

All things go

I've been watching a lot of TNT lately. It comes with the territory of spending quality time with my couch and large television, two things I miss greatly at school. TNT is a reliable source of daytime Law and Order, one of my favorite shows - so much that every text message I get is marked with L&O's signature "dunDUN" noise. Aside from providing me with my daily L&O fix, TNT's been airing Without a Trace and my new love, Bones. It's just another in a long string of crime shows with a forensic angle, but I'm a huge fan.

Moral of the story, though: I spend probably too much of my time with TNT. And I've started to notice the mususic that they lay under their "what's next" announcements. And it sounds remarkably like Sufjan Stevens's "Chicago." Like very similar. While I've never been a huge Sufjan fan (I like him and all, but his songs bring back memories of a certain crazy roommate trying to play them on the guitar. At all hours of the day and night.), I just find it kind of interesting. Just a thought. Maybe TNT and I need to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment