Friday, January 2, 2009

Beauty school drop-out

I'm in desperate need of a haircut. As in I haven't had one since August. And my split ends actually have split ends. It's tragic, really. And mostly my fault - I haven't made an effort to find a hairdresser in Boston and even if I did, I'd much rather wait to come home where my parents will pay for my haircut. What can I say? I'm a poor college student. But when I wanted to get one over Thanksgiving, I was told that the person I had gone to pretty much forever was no longer working. Why? She decided not to renew her license until the salon owner found out and now she's back at beauty school! Good for her, tragic for me - I'm out a hairdresser. But desperate times... so this afternoon I've got an appointment with Peach at the Jon English Salon. She's been screened by my slightly neurotic aunt - a sign of word of mouth in the works - and I'm hopeful. If nothing else, at least my split ends will be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment