Sunday, January 25, 2009

These photographs

Today, in an attempt to stave off doing work, I uploaded and posted pictures from the past two weekends. While I was tagging them, I realized that I have a ridiculous amount of tagged pictures on Facebook -- actually over 1600. Ridiculous. Unnecessary. Even if I do like them... and a lot of them, I don't. So today's mission: untag photos. Not because I don't like the way I look in them (because I get SO irritated when people untag just because they think their ears look too big... they just are that size, get over it!), but because there is such a thing as too many photos.

So I'm well on my untagging way! A lot of them are the same - you know how you have that one really photogenic picture that everyone in the group needs a copy of, so you wait, posed, for everyone's to get taken, and then 10 copies of the same picture are tagged of you. Entirely unnecessary. One will do. So today I'm paring down my numbers, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment